My Cart (0 )
Terms & Conditions
- In these Terms and Conditions the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
- “Customer” or “Customers” or “you” or “your” shall mean you and all other persons who places an Order to purchase the Products on this website under your Login.
- “Intellectual Property” shall mean inventions, literary and artistic works, and symbols, names, images, and designs for which intellectual property rights are recognized, including (without limitation) patents, designs, present and future trademark or copyright, trade name, trade dress, trade secrets, and service marks and other property rights (whether or not registered or registrable by any means), and the right to file an application for registration and protection of any of the foregoing.
- “Login” shall mean a Customer’s access name to Tupperware2u under that Customer’s registration.
- “Order” or “Orders” shall mean the order(s) submitted by you to purchase the Product from Tupperware2u under your Login.
- “Product” or “Products” shall mean any and all the products offered for sale by Tupperware2u.
- “Terms and Conditions” shall mean the terms and conditions contained herein including any modifications and amendments or additions thereto from time to time.
- All the Products sold by Tupperware2u through this site are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. By submitting your Order for processing by Tupperware2u, you confirm and affirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions in the form in which they appear at the time your Order is submitted for processing.
- The Customer shall agree to complete the registration process according to Tupperware2u‘s requirements as stated on this site. The Customer shall provide Tupperware2u with complete and updated information which shall include (but shall not be limited to) the Customer’s legal name, address, telephone and fax numbers (optional) and e-mail address. If the Customer provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), Tupperware2u has the absolute right to suspend or terminate the registration of such Customer and/or refuse any and all its current or future use of this site.
- Registration is open to residents in Malaysia aged 18 and above. Tupperware2u has the absolute discretion to refuse the registration of a potential Customer for any reason whatsoever and to terminate the registration of any of its Customers for any reason whatsoever. Once the Customer has completed and submitted its registration, we shall deem that the Customer has opted in to receive email communication and text message from us and the Customer shall be responsible for all charges imposed by the Customer’s mobile phone carrier, if any.
- The Customer shall be liable for every Order made under his/her Login and agrees to indemnify Tupperware2u for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing Orders for the Products using the Customer’s Login. The Customer shall be responsible for updating his registration information. The Customer shall immediately notify Tupperware2u in the event of any unauthorized use of the Customer’s Login.
- The Customer may place his Order via Tupperware2u’s website at: https://www.tupperware2.com.my After placement of Order, the Customer will receive an email acknowledging receipt of Order. For clarification, such acknowledgement of receipt of Order does not constitute confirmation of acceptance of Order and it does not guarantee stock availability. The inclusion of any Products or services on this site at a particular time does not guarantee that the Products or services will be available at all time. We shall not be obliged to supply the Product to you until we have accepted your Order by sending you a subsequent email confirming our acceptance of your Order.
- Tupperware2u shall make every effort to fulfill Orders placed by Customers through the Tupperware2u, but shall not be liable to any person if Tupperware2u shall decline to accept all or part of an Order for whatsoever reason, including but not limited to an unforeseen change to the Products (as the case may be), or because the Products may be unavailable. If applicable, Tupperware2u will proceed to fulfill the remainder of the Order in accordance to these Terms and Conditions.
- Access to Tupperware2u is gained through use of a personal password. The Customer shall ensure that the password is kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. The Customer shall accept responsibility for all activities that occur under the Customer’s Login and password. Tupperware2u shall use its best endeavors to prevent any unauthorized entry to the Tupperware2u Internet site. However, Tupperware2u shall not be liable for any damages or losses whatsoever if any third party gains unauthorized access to the Tupperware2u site.
- All pictures and images of the Products displayed on this site are for illustration purposes in order to help the Customer to recognise the Products only. The actual size, dimension and colour of the Products may differ and these may not reflect exactly on the pack you receive due to packaging redesign and improvements.