Tupperware Freezermate Essential Set
Tupperware FreezerMates provides the perfect solution to save freezer space and extends the life of food by sealing in freshness and reducing contamination. Large, medium or small there is a size for every need!
Apportion and store cooked or fresh food hygienically to keep it fresh longer. Designed to maintain the freshness of frozen food, Freezemate© containers feature a material that can withstand temperature as low as -4°F/-20°C. Available in a variety of sizes to personalize your freezer needs.
One Full Set Comprises:
- FreezerMate Small II 650ml – 2 pcs
- FreezerMate Medium I 550ml – 1 pc
- FreezerMate Medium II 1.5L – 2 pcs
- FreezerMate Medium III 2.3L – 1 pc
- FreezerMate Large II 3.1L – 1 pc
- Gift box
Features & Benefits
✓ Clear windows allow for fast & easy identification.
✓ Twist containers to easily remove contents.
✓ Flexible seal with tab for easy removal.
✓ A variety of different sizes ensure food is frozen correctly in the portions you need them in.
✓ By filling up to the indicated fillline, it allows sufficient room for expansion as food freezes.
- Freezer should be set at 0° F or below. Keep a freezer thermometer in the back corner of your freezer to monitor temperature.
- Always start with the freshest food and freeze immediately after purchase.
- A full freezer runs more efficiently than one that is partially full.
- Keep food safety in mind; always thaw food in the refrigerator, not on the kitchen countertop.
- FreezerMate containers are intended for freezing fresh, raw food or for storing frozen food.
- To freeze home-cooked food for later microwave reheating ,use Tupperware Rock ‘N Serve containers.
- Put refrigerated and frozen foods in your grocery cart last and make the grocery store your last stop before home.
- Place ground meat and ground poultry in the refrigerator or freezer immediately.
- Defrost frozen meat, seafood and poultry in the refrigerator – never at room temperature. If microwave defrosting, cook immediately.
- Always marinate meat and poultry in the refrigerator – never at room temperature.
- Store meat, fish and poultry in the coldest part of the refrigerator.
Safe Food Handling
- Where there is food there may be bacteria. Proper handling of food and cooking are the best ways to prevent food-borne illnesses.
- Always wash hands with warm, soapy water before preparing food and after handling raw meat.
- Don’t let raw meat or poultry juices touch ready-to-eat food, either in the refrigerator or during preparation.
- Don’t put cooked food on the same plate that previously held raw meat or poultry.
- Wash utensils that have touched raw meat with warm, soapy water before using them for cooked meats.
- Wash counters, cutting boards and other surfaces raw meat has come into contact with.